HOW ORDER PROCESS WORKS - SLIDES:
- Initiate your order via our website by first making up your online estimate. From the estimate page, please go on to place your order by clicking the ‘Order’ button.
- Print out order form. Sign and date it, and send it along with your shipment.
- Look for your “Order Confirmation” email. It is automatically sent to you, after you place your order. Please read it! It includes special instruction about how to organize your goods for us.
- Please mail us your goods. Do not send a “deposit” up front. We invoice at the end.
- After we receive your goods, we notify you via email.
- PAYMENT –
Once your order is transferred, we send you an Invoice by email.
- Your return shipment –
Please carefully review all your goods! We ship your Completed Transfer and Original Goods together, and keep a copy of your files on our hard drives -- for 30 days. Therefore, it is crucial that you let us know, right away, if you see any problems. After those 30 days, we delete your files from our hard drives.
VALUABLE NOTE: To date, not one order shipped to, or from, FilmFix has been lost by any of the shipping carriers -- when sent WITH a tracking number, via: USPS, FedEX, UPS, or DHL.
We look forward to helping you with your treasured memories!